Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/14 10:57:03 UTC

ajax...

yaal ...

(yet another ajax lib)...

http://script.aculo.us/

with some cool drag-n-drop

--> http://script.aculo.us/drag-and-drop

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Re: ajax...

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> ok,
>
> i haven't had time to look at your both code.

For my stuff check out the effects, I am using various effects from an
older version of the lib, as for the ajax stuff, check out
Martins code, he uses the lib for the drop down and for the ajax connection.

The effects are very easy to use, you basically do a new
Effect.<effect>(control) and be done with it works like a charm, however
at least in the old version it was problematic because it did not check
for child elements, which you have to do manually. I will try to fix
that as soon as I will be able to move the effects tag into the main
sandbox.

Werner

Re: ajax...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
ok,

i haven't had time to look at your both code.

hopefully I'll update my source base this WE ... :-)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Re: ajax...

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.