Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Bo Andersen <bo...@outlook.com> on 2019/02/21 19:27:01 UTC

Netbeans and Language Server

I think it is great that the community is working on LSP support in Netbeans. I hope you can help me getting it to work with a PHP Language Server, I am all new to it.

I have downloaded this via composer to my PHP project: https://github.com/vimeo/psalm

composer require --dev vimeo/psalm

and start running the server:

./vendor/bin/psalm --init
./vendor/bin/psalm-language-server --tcp=127.0.0.1:12345 --tcp-server

I tried connecting to it via telnet, and I get "Connection accepted" showed from the server in the output, but when I use the Netbeans "Connect to Language Server" tool, and add the port 12345, I get "Unexpected Exception" (Silent) "java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect".

I am running Windows 10, WSL, java 9.0.1.

Thanks

Bo