Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/21 17:51:56 UTC

declaring DataSource in resources.xml

Hi,
I'm trying to declare my datasource in resources.xml instead of doing in
tomee.xml

<Resource id="MyAppDB" type="DataSource">
..... works in tomee.xml...does not work in META-INF/resources.xml
</Resource>

<Resource id="MyAppDB" type="javax.sql.DataSource">
..... works in META-INF/resources.xml
</Resource>

- Enrico

Re: declaring DataSource in resources.xml

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
yes but i tried to make it a bit more tolerant:

*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*Twitter: @rmannibucau*
*Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com*