Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Filion <mf...@csc.com> on 2007/02/24 02:06:21 UTC

Re: Struts 2 and QueryString - Found the Issue (OC4J 10.3.1)

There is a patch for OC4J (number 5608209) that resolves this direct
issue. I found it on the below threads.

http://www.archivesat.com/Java_Webworks_Users/thread1648946.htm

I'm working on applying the patch. I'll send an update if I still have the
issue.

Matt Filion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

cc

Subject
Re: Struts 2 and QueryString

--- Matt Filion <mf...@csc.com> wrote:
> I basically have not found any way to get the values

> from the querystring within an Interceptor or
> Action. I've tried accessing the request directly,
> having struts set the values for me on my action and

> by searching the value stack and cannot find the
> values anywhere.

I do Ajax calls via Actions w/ querystring parameters
using the standard ParameterAware interface and
everything works fine.

Perhaps if you (re-)post some code and configs someone
will point out where you've gone wrong.

d.