Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu> on 2004/07/23 21:47:27 UTC

Problems adding asset to page

All,

As a user in Lenya with all the permissions available to me, I am
unable to add an asset to a page that is 6 levels deep in the site
hierarchy of my publication.  I go to the Site tab, click on my page at
the left, then click on the Assets tab on the right.  I click the
button to add an asset and am presented with a page to browse for files
on my computer.  I pick my file, type in my title name, and hit submit.
  I then am prompted for a username and password, and when I
successfully log in, the asset is not there.  This happens each time I
try to add an asset to this page.

I haven't had problems adding assets to other pages, although I admit
this one is the deepest into the Publication site hierarchy than any of
the others.  Anyone else run into this or have some tips on how to fix
this or check for something?

Jon

Re: Problems adding asset to page

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Jonathan Linczak wrote:

> All,
>
> As a user in Lenya with all the permissions available to me, I am unable
> to add an asset to a page that is 6 levels deep in the site hierarchy of
> my publication.  I go to the Site tab, click on my page at the left,
> then click on the Assets tab on the right.  I click the button to add an
> asset and am presented with a page to browse for files on my computer.
> I pick my file, type in my title name, and hit submit.  I then am
> prompted for a username and password, and when I successfully log in,
> the asset is not there.  This happens each time I try to add an asset to
> this page.
>
> I haven't had problems adding assets to other pages, although I admit
> this one is the deepest into the Publication site hierarchy than any of
> the others.  Anyone else run into this or have some tips on how to fix
> this or check for something?

very weird. maybe turn on DEBUG in logkit.xconf and also keep an eye on
the ant log files

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya