Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX" <kk...@moog.com> on 2003/07/07 19:04:21 UTC

RE: - add parameters

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to add 2 dynamic parameters to a link.  Someone posted the
following solution a while back.  I'm using this, slightly modified, within
a logic:iterate tag.  However, the param names are showing up in the
generated link, but the param values aren't.  Should I be able to use
ansm.getNumberType() within the scriptlet?  (ansm refers to the object
storing the current element in the collection I'm iterating through.)  Any
help would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

- Keith

_________________________________

<title>Test html:link Tag</title>
<%
  String newValue = "New string value";
  pageContext.setAttribute("newValue", newValue);
  java.util.HashMap newValues = new java.util.HashMap();
  newValues.put("floatProperty", new Float(444.0));
  newValues.put("intProperty", new Integer(555));
  newValues.put("stringArray", new String[]
   { "Value 1", "Value 2", "Value 3" });
  pageContext.setAttribute("newValues", newValues);
%>
                 name="newValues">
        Float, int, and stringArray via name (Map)

--
Best regards,
 Nikolay                            mailto:nganev@space-comm.com