Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/10 16:34:32 UTC

Developing MapReduce

I use eclipse. Is this http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipsePlugIn
still the best way to develop mapreduce programs in hadoop? Just want
to make sure before I go down this path.

Or should I just add hadoop jars in my classpath of eclipse and create
my own MapReduce programs.

Thanks

Re: Developing MapReduce

Posted by Jignesh Patel <ji...@websoft.com>.
When you download the hadoop in its dist(i don't remember  exact name) there is a related plugin. Go and get it from there.