Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Smitha S <Sm...@infosys.com> on 2015/05/29 05:21:23 UTC

ManifoldCF upgradation to 2.0.2- DB Issues

Hi,

Currently we are using MCF 1.6 version. I wanted to upgrade to MCF2.0.2 version. Since so many jobs has been configured in MCF1.6 version, I was planning to use the same MCF DB for 2.0.2 version. But I am getting error related to some db column when I specify the same DB in new properties.xml.

Is there any problem in using the old MCF DB. Or should I start fresh and re-create all the connectors and jobs. How do I migrate the jobs from old DB to new DB.

Please help me in getting the process correct.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Smitha