Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by sungk <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/13 23:15:13 UTC

Stored Procudure call with resultClass="java.util.HashMap"

Hi

I am trying to use ibatis to make a stored procedure call as below:
<procedure id="get_products" resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
remapResults="true">
	{call sel_products('ALL')}
</procedure>

And my java code is:
List<Map> results = getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList("get_products");

However this jsut hangs and does not return back.
Turning the sql log, looks like the procedure has been called and got the
resultset back.

However this works if I change to:

<resultMap id="productresults" class="java.util.HashMap">
	  <result property="product_id" column="PRODUCT_ID"/>
</resultMap>

<procedure id="get_products" resultMap="productresults">
	{call sel_products('ALL')}
</procedure>

Also a plain select with resultClass works as well.

I am using version 2.3.4.726

Wondering if I am doing something wrong here for the procedure call with
resultClass
-Sungk

Probe Exception

Posted by sungk <ga...@gmail.com>.
After running in debug mode, seems like I am getting an exception:
com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: The 'COUPON_DATE' property of the
java.util.HashMap class is not a List or Array.

Any idea how to get over this

-sungk