Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2019/02/08 09:35:53 UTC

Dataset statistics

Hi to all,
is there any effort to standardize descriptive statistics in Apache Flink?
Is there any suggested way to achieve this?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Dataset statistics

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.
We've just published a first attempt (on Flink 1.6.2) that extract some
descriptive statistics from a batch dataset[1].
Any feedback is welcome.

Best,
Flavio

[1] https://github.com/okkam-it/flink-descriptive-stats