Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lino Moretto <lm...@netics.net> on 2000/05/08 14:07:29 UTC

nsapi redirector

Hi everybody,
I successfully tested the nsapi redirector under Solaris 2.6 and 7 as
explained in
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/etc/tomcat-netscap
e-howto.html but I found that some modules are missing in the makefile...
I simply checked the error output of my NS Enperprise 3.51-3.6 and IPlanet
4.1, making just a few corrections to netscape/Makefile.solaris:

JK_OBJS = jk_ajp12_worker.o jk_ajp23_worker.o jk_lb_worker.o jk_sockbuf.o
jk_connect.o jk_map.o \
jk_uri_worker_map.o jk_nsapi_plugin.o jk_util.o jk_jni_worker.o \
jk_pool.o jk_worker.o jk_msg_buff.o

Hope this will help!

        Lino Moretto