Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Osay Osman Yuuni <oy...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 07:43:47 UTC

Re: CloudStack-UI New Release is Out - 1.0.4

Great work.  Thanks.  Will take it for a spin.

--
*Osay Osman YUUNI*  | Techno-Geek

*Old Kent Drive | Midstream Estate *Office: +27 12 003 6900 | Ext: 8402 |
E-Mail: o <o....@afdb.org>yuuni@gmail.com

Mobile: +27 78 090 5501 | Fax: +27866737198 Web: http://www.
<http://www.afdb.org/>yuuniqueenterprises.com