Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2002/12/01 22:57:57 UTC

Re: Transformer

Does this mean, that you want to select another XSL file used for
transformation depending on the input document? Why don't you use an
XSL, which includes the other XSL files and so the different matching
templates? Or use modes in the stylesheets like J. Pietschmann provided
at
http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg21224.html.
Otherwise you must use an action, which chooses the
correct transformer.

Joerg

Re: Transformer

Posted by Lautaro Brasseur <lb...@nuevobancobisel.com.ar>.
First I think in merge all XSLs into one single. But they are about 1150,
and I think that would be very heavy for the server.

I solved the problem by using a session attribute. I put the transaction
name (the value that determines the XSL to use) in the session (in the setup
method of the generator) and take it in the setup method of the transformer.
It isn't elgant, but it works.

Thanks

Lautaro