Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ychawla <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/27 17:35:07 UTC

Install ServiceMix 'wrapper' feature in an offline environment

Hello All,
I have a server running ServiceMix 4.4.1 in a Windows environment which is
running in an offline environment without access to the internet.  Does
anyone know what I would need to do to install the wrapper?

The error message I get is this:

[mvn:org.apache.karaf.shell/org.apache.karaf.shell.wrapper/2.2.4] could not
be resolved

I tried to download this jar and put it in the 'deploy' folder.  I also
added a org.apache.karaf.shell.wrapper/2.2.4 with the jar file:
org.apache.karaf.shell.wrapper-2.2.4.jar inside of it and tried to install
and this didn't work.

It appears as if the Talend ESB had the same issue and they developed a work
around:

https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TESB-5215?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel#issue-tabs

Any ideas on how I can do something similar?

Thanks,
Yogesh

Re: Install ServiceMix 'wrapper' feature in an offline environment

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yogesh,

The "full" distro has libs for every feature available in ServiceMix so it
is ideal for offline use:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix-full/4.4.1/apache-servicemix-full-4.4.1.zip

Cheers,
Jon

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM, ychawla <pr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Quick update here... It looks like this comes out of the box with SMX 4.5.0
> so I am just looking for how to do this on SMX 4.4.1.
>
> Thanks!

Cheers,
Jon
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: janstey@redhat.com
Web: http://redhat.com
Twitter: jon_anstey
Blog: http://janstey.blogspot.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://manning.com/ibsen

Re: Install ServiceMix 'wrapper' feature in an offline environment

Posted by ychawla <pr...@gmail.com>.