Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be> on 2006/10/07 09:48:44 UTC

Apache child process crashes with svn 1.2.3

Hi,

attached are is a stacktrace of a core dump that was created after one
of the child processes in our apache/mod_dav_svn setup crashed.

Our server is an unmodified mod_dav_svn/mod_authz_svn 1.2.3, on an
apache 2.0.54 with mod_ldap and the OpenLDAP SDK. OS is Suse SLES 9.

The error message in the apache log is always the same:
[Mon Mar 07 11:29:49 2006] [notice] child pid 20038 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

I know svn 1.2.3 is an old version, and we are preparing the upgrade to
svn 1.4, just interested to know if it has been solved in 1.4.

regards,

Lieven.