Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2013/07/04 13:59:55 UTC

Re factoring Cloud Controller Component of Stratos

Hi,

 I renamed the package names of the cloud controller component of the
Stratos  from org.wso2.carbon to org.apache.stratos .

Please apply the patch which is attached here.

--
Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: Re factoring Cloud Controller Component of Stratos

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@wso2.com>.
Applied in commit 35006acc920acacd124408dddf47685edc3c8d5d.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.