Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2017/05/27 00:34:59 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-avatica-1.10.0 (release candidate 0)

Thanks to everyone who has tested the release candidate and given
their comments and votes.

The tally is as follows.

3 binding +1s:
Julian
Josh
Michael

No 0s, -1s or non-binding votes.

Therefore I am delighted to announce that the proposal to release
Apache Calcite Avatica 1.10.0 has passed.

Thanks everyone. I'll roll the release out to the mirrors (including Maven
central and Dockerhub) and formally announce the release on Tuesday.

Avatica’s master branch is now re-opened for commits.

Julian