Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Maciek <ma...@sonra.io> on 2015/04/14 22:30:59 UTC

Default schema

Is it possible to customize the schema user logs on to?
I was thinking of setting some bash environment variable
or setting param file (like hive-env.sh, hiverc or hive-site.xml…)?

Re: Default schema

Posted by matshyeq <ma...@gmail.com>.
For the following I suggested:
"…or setting param file (like hive-env.sh, hiverc or hive-site.xml…)?"
I don't know what property or variable to set up?
Would you provide an example excerpt?

Thank you,
Kind Regards
~Maciek