Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Collin VanDyck <co...@hannonhill.com> on 2006/05/09 14:15:21 UTC

Re: Could not generate WSDL! There is no SOAP service at this location?

I had this happen the other day and it ended up being a typo in the
server-config.wsdd file.

I had my service specified as:

<service name="ConcatService" type="wrapped" ... />

and when I changed it to

<service name="ConcatService" style="wrapped" ... />

The service deployed correctly.

So it might just be an error in this file.

Collin