Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wenshuang SUN <su...@neusoft.com> on 2007/09/24 04:08:18 UTC

About MTOM+Rampart

Hello,

While I use the Axis2+Rampart to send binary data by MTOM, There are some
problems, there is the detail information in the attachment file,Please give
me some advise.

Thanks.

Re: About MTOM+Rampart

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Looks like your problem happens only when Rampart is engaged... I'm
forwarding this to rampart-dev... Make sure to subscribe to that
mailing list..

Thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: Fwd: About MTOM+Rampart

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Well I believe the MTOMStaXSOAPModelBuilder was introduced much later
and we never updated rampart to use it. IIRC even we use the
StAXSOAPModelBuiler MTOM attachments are preserved (axiom experts,
please correct me if I'm mistaken).

Thilina, can you please explain the difference between
MTOMStAXSOAPModelBuilder and StAXSOAPModelBuiler?

Thanks,
Ruchith

Fwd: About MTOM+Rampart

Re: About MTOM+Rampart