Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/09 01:38:58 UTC

Contributor/Committer guidelines?

I can't find anywhere on the site for guides for contributing and
committing to the project?  Is this documented anywhere?  I checked on
the main site and wiki.

Also, can I be added as an admin on the JIRA project so I can add new
contributor?

Thanks,
Jakob

Re: Contributor/Committer guidelines?

Posted by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com>.
Jakob,
  You are already an admin, so you should be able to add contributors.
The guidelines are mostly inherited from Hadoop, but we need to spell them out explicitly.

jitendra