Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ram Prasad <ra...@raisingmedia.com> on 2008/05/12 12:25:13 UTC

WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored

Hi All,

I am using struts 2.0.11.1 form with "Ajax" theme, getting error
"Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored" WARNING message when submitted the form
and the form fields have not been populated. I have configured the targets
as the form parent DIV.

May 8, 2008 5:50:30 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters
processParameters

WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored.

Ajax theme form submission is working fine if I have used Separate DIV
located in another place as target instead of parent DIV of form.

Can anyone come across this type of problem? Please help me.

Ram

RE: WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored

Posted by Ram Prasad <ra...@raisingmedia.com>.
Thanks Jeromy Evans. It worked well.

> I am using struts 2.0.11.1 form with "Ajax" theme, getting error
> "Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored" WARNING message when submitted the
form
> and the form fields have not been populated. I have configured the targets
> as the form parent DIV.
>

> May 8, 2008 5:50:30 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters
> processParameters
>
> WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored.
>

> Ajax theme form submission is working fine if I have used Separate DIV
> located in another place as target instead of parent DIV of form.
>

> Can anyone come across this type of problem? Please help me.

If this is in IE only, set the showLoadingText attribute of the ajax
widgets to false.  When the target div contains the source form, IE
overwrites the form with the loading text before it is read.

Re: WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.