Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Paul Kay <ip...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/27 21:22:20 UTC

tag cloud with solr 1.3

Hi all,How would I go about implementing a 'tag cloud' with Solr1.3? All I
want to do is to display a list of most occurring terms in the corpus. Is
there an easy way to go about that in 1.3? I saw a couple of postings about
implementing it with TermVectorComponent but thats in 1.4.
I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.

Paul

Re: tag cloud with solr 1.3

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
Or you can just use facet counts.