Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/04 00:10:40 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by ChrisEbert

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ChrisEbert:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

   * [wiki:/AxisWSSecurity What is the status of WS-Security support in Axis?]
   * [wiki:/StreamingService How do I use SAX streaming in my service?]
   * [wiki:/WhereAreParameterNamesPickedUpFrom Where does Java2WSDL pick up the names for method parameters?]
+  * [wiki:/OnlyTopLevelElementHasNamespace Only the top level element has the namespace I expect, or why do I keep seeing xmlns="" in my requests?]

  === Client Related ===
   * [wiki:/WritingYourClient How do I create a client for my web service?]