Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/09 15:19:22 UTC

Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: Chaining SOAP calls

what you would have to do is to write a custom cookie manager that keeps
track of the session and the data returned. the default cookie manager
handles the cookies by thread. what you would have to do is extend it and
add the methods you need to store data and collate it.

you "should" be able to use regexp to parse out the data you need and then
pass it to the cookie manager. there's a developer tutorial linked on the
articles page.

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterLinks

hope that helps

peter