Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/02 21:38:12 UTC

how to submit patch, for new pageSelectionListener tag

Hi,

I've implemented a pageSelectionListener tag that
allows registration of a listener interested in
receiving page selection events from a dataScroller,
very similar to tabChangeListener. I would like to
submit the code to myfaces, hopefully it will be added
to the next release...is it possible?

Regarding that listener, i had to add also an
attribute "selectedPage" (the value for the default
selected page) to x:dataScroller tag, which i can't
make it work. I saw in the source code that those
attributes are in the "GENERATED CODE" section...how
is that code generated? i've added the field manualy,
and it's completly ignored :(.

Thanks,

Catalin

=====