Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by Ian McGraw <ia...@arthur.ai> on 2024/03/18 13:43:04 UTC

Postgres extension contribution

Hi datasketches team,

I am new to the community so bear with me if this is not the right forum for this, but I just submitted a contribution MR to the Postgres extension to add functions for the “get_min_item” and “get_max_item” for the KLL float and double sketch types. I was hoping someone on this list could tell me the next steps in terms of getting it reviewed and/or merged.

Thanks,
-Ian

https://github.com/apache/datasketches-postgresql/pull/70

Re: [E] Postgres extension contribution