Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ryan Wynn <bi...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/06 20:25:41 UTC

[shale] clay config loading from classpath

I know that clay will load any config files as
META-INF/clay-config.xml from jars on the classpath.  Is there any way
to tell clay to load config files of any name from jars on the
classpath?

I want to break up my clay config file (included in a lib) because it
is getting pretty big.  With spring configuration files I am able to
do this:

<context-param>
  <param-value>
     classpath*:/META-INF/context1.xml,
     classpath*:/META-INF/context2.xml,
     classpath*:/META-INF/context3.xml
  </param-value>
</context-param>

If clay already supports something like this then great.  But if not
then can I suggest we support Spring's convention or some other known
convention if it exists.

Thanks,
Ryan