Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/15 17:01:42 UTC

Re: svn commit: r825505 - in /incubator/pivot/trunk/wtk/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk: ./ skin/ skin/obsidian/ skin/terra/

Noel,

Thanks for doing this.  Can you also add curly braces around the new if
statements in Insets and CornerRadii?  Having brace-less block statements
breaks our coding conventions.

Thanks,
-T

Re: svn commit: r825505 - in /incubator/pivot/trunk/wtk/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk: ./ skin/ skin/obsidian/ skin/terra/

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Also, we should be throwing IllegalArgumentException in these cases rather than IllegalStateException.