Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/27 18:34:54 UTC

Hacktoberfest 2019

Hi,

There is an event named as Hacktoberfest
https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/

You may consider targeting this event to attract more new committers for
the project.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Hacktoberfest 2019

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joshua,

There are local events whole around the world for Hacktoberfest. I'll also
encourage such people near me for Flagon!

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Hacktoberfest 2019

Posted by "Joshua C. Poore" <po...@apache.org>.