Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Wang Kevin <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 08:58:45 UTC

How to send XML based message in AMQ?

Hi, Gents,

I am trying to send XML based message using ActiveMQ, but as I know, I can't
find a related method like *createXMLMessage()*. So I think a way is to use
TextMessage: firstly, convert xml to string, then send it by TextMessage.

Any ideas or example? Thanks a lot!

Best Regard!

Kevin

Re: How to send XML based message in AMQ?

Posted by srodrigues <sr...@wilshire.com>.
I always convert xml to string before sending such a message.

HTH,

SR.