Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 15:16:44 UTC

Voting Process About OpenWebBeans Proposal

Hi;

I am planning to start a vote process again at next monday.

Are there still any concerns  about the proposal ? Do you think we could
start a VOTE process ?

Thanks;
--
Gurkan Erdogdu
http://gurkanerdogdu.blogspot.com

Re: Voting Process About OpenWebBeans Proposal

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I'd vote +1 (non-binding) for it.  I'd love to be involved no matter
where the project "lives."