Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2000/12/07 17:15:09 UTC

xsp utility and cookie

Thanks Berin for the serialise hints.

I'm now trying to reproduce the functionality supplied in c1 by the util and
cookie xsl sheets.  I know these use DOM internals, is there equiv java for
SAX?  I would look at wrapping these up as logic sheets if somebody could
help me with the contents!

Thanks,

John.

of this email.

Re: xsp utility and cookie

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
> I'm now trying to reproduce the functionality supplied in c1 by the util and
> cookie xsl sheets.  I know these use DOM internals, is there equiv java for
> SAX?  I would look at wrapping these up as logic sheets if somebody could
> help me with the contents!

Pretty much.  Take a look at xsp.xsl and how it does things.  You might
find it easier to do util:include and such.