Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jeff Young <je...@adobe.com> on 2012/08/17 14:59:01 UTC

[POST servlet] Scriptable operations (was: RE: [POST servlet] Wildcard for deleting properties)

This would be a nice feature.

There have been several times when I've written a POST servlet which pulls out the :operation, handles one or more custom ones, and then forwards everything else on to the default POST servlet.

Jeff.