Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Stephen Levinson <St...@sun.com> on 2001/09/07 15:36:46 UTC

Logging to a File Problem with ForteForJava

Hi All...
	I'm using Log4J with ForteForJava 3

	I've discovered a curious problem.... If I log to a FILE, when I
execute via the ForteForJava IDE, the file log is NOT WRITTEN...

	However, if I execute the same file via a command-line JAVA
<filename> command, my log file IS WRITTEN.

	I'm reading a config file to configure the App.

	I've triple-checked this, but have no explanation...

	Any ideas / help?

Thanks, Stephen

AW: Logging to a File Problem with ForteForJava

Posted by Andreas Heidrich <ma...@heimi.net>.
Sorry, cant help you with that, but I use Forte3 too and my log appenders
work fine. Do you have the Final Community Edition or the Early Adopters
Version ?

Regards
Andreas