Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2011/07/27 13:41:04 UTC

[VOTE] Move CDI plugin from sandbox to trunk

Hi all,

CDI plugin was developed sometime ago by Rene and it was used with
success, so it's the time to move it from sandbox to trunk.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3617
http://struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com/Re-jira-Commented-WW-3474-JSR-330-javax-inject-implementation-in-Struts2-td4357886.html

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: [VOTE][CANCELLED] Move CDI plugin from sandbox to trunk

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

The Vote is cancelled!

I removed the external repository from the pom, so please check if
there is anything else that could block the Vote again.

Regards

Re: [VOTE] Move CDI plugin from sandbox to trunk

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

Posted by Rainer Hermanns <he...@aixcept.de>.
+1

Posted by Rene Gielen <re...@googlemail.com>.
Now that Lukasz performed the needed polish:
+1

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>.
+1

Johannes