Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/07/22 19:53:28 UTC

Excalibur Store (JISP Version)

It seems that there is a conflict between the code recently committed to
Excalibur Store and the version of JISP specified in the Cocoon GUMP descriptor.
It is unclear to me whether the BTRee evaluation stuff belongs to JISP 2.5.1
(current), or JISP 2.0.1 (referenced in Cocoon).  Could someone please make
the proper adjustments to the GUMP descriptor?  I believe JISP is referenced/
defined in Cocoon.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

RE: Excalibur Store (JISP Version)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> It seems that there is a conflict between the code recently committed to
> Excalibur Store and the version of JISP specified in the Cocoon
> GUMP descriptor.
> It is unclear to me whether the BTRee evaluation stuff belongs to
> JISP 2.5.1
> (current), or JISP 2.0.1 (referenced in Cocoon).  Could someone
> please make
> the proper adjustments to the GUMP descriptor?  I believe JISP is
> referenced/
> defined in Cocoon.

This must be my fault, but I thought I had fixed it.
Ok, anyway, I wont have cvs access before next monday, so currently I
can't change now.
I did update the excalibur store to use the latest JISP 2.5.1. Cocoon
is not using it now, it uses 2.0.1, but we could update Cocoon
to use the latest excalibur store and JISP. That should solve the
problem, I guess.

Carsten