Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/18 22:39:21 UTC

Impala interpreter planned?

Hi All:

Just curious if an Impala interpreter is planned? Should be very close to
the hive one (hiveserver2), just using port 21050 instead.

Thanks,

Abhi

--
Abhi Basu

Re: Impala interpreter planned?

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
We have a plan to merge Hive Interpreter into JDBC one because these
interpreters have same implementation and also same function. Thus, if it
works on %hive, you can use %jdbc with same setting.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Impala interpreter planned?

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com>.
Folks, this setting seems to work, I can see the impala queries being
generated. It would be nice to be able to rename this interpreter to Impala
and keep the hive default one.

[image: Inline image 1]

Posted by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com>.