Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by VERMEULEN Olivier <Ol...@murex.com> on 2020/01/29 08:47:36 UTC

[Broker-J] Add support for SQL Server to JDBC store

Hello,

We would like to contribute the support of SQL Server by the Broker-J JDBC store.
But before doing the dev I just wanted to make sure that there is no restrictions on your side?

Thanks,
Olivier
This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.

RE: [Broker-J] Add support for SQL Server to JDBC store

Posted by VERMEULEN Olivier <Ol...@murex.com>.
Great ! Thanks a lot Alex !

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
HI Olivier,