Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/10/24 22:41:28 UTC

Re: Unable to create volume - volume size xxxx, but the maximum size allowed is 0 Gb.

Hey Chris,

I've been having to hard code this in my sandbox to something large enough
(like 2000).

private long _maxVolumeSizeInGb = 2000;

Has anyone ever figured out why this value is not initialized in master?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com