Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Wolf-Dieter Klotz <kl...@esrf.fr> on 2001/02/16 10:39:48 UTC

Xalan-J_2_0_0: Something missing in the bundle ?

Hi

I downloaded Xalan-J 2.0.0 and tried to activate the servlet

sample application. Your README tells to invoke the sevlet

with:

Examples:

http://localhost/servlet/DefaultApplyXSL?URL=/data.xml&xslURL=/style.xsl
...applies the style.xsl stylesheet to the data.xml data. Both files are
served from the Web server's HTTP XSLTInputSource root.

But when looking in the ...samples/servlet directory I find

the following java sources....

ApplyXSLT.java                   ApplyXSLTProperties.java
ApplyXSLTException.java          DefaultApplyXSLTProperties.java
ApplyXSLTListener.java

When looking into xalanservlet.jar:

servlet/
servlet/media.properties
servlet/default.xsl
servlet/default2.xsl
servlet/ApplyXSLTException.class
servlet/ApplyXSLT.class
servlet/OrderedProps.class
servlet/PIA.class
servlet/DefaultApplyXSLTProperties.class
servlet/ApplyXSLTProperties.class
servlet/ApplyXSLTListener.class

there is no "DefaultApplyXSL.class!" as in Xalan-J_1_2_2.

When invoking directly ApplyXSLT instead of DefaultApplyXSL

I get lots of errors!!!

Do you have any recommendation.....

--
W.-D. Klotz, European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF)
6, rue Jules Horowitz, BP 220, 38043 Grenoble, CEDEX 9, FRANCE