Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sam Chance <sg...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/02 04:51:06 UTC

Mahout and OSGi

Hello,

I'm a complete newbie to Mahout. I'm excited about the possibilities of this
project.  I'm fairly knowledgeable about OSGi technology; and I'm wondering
if Apache Mahout leverages OSGi technology. The modularity OSGi provides
coupled with the goals and features of Mahout seem quite complimentary.

Thank you!
Sam

Re: Mahout and OSGi

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
We don't use OSGI at this point.

Can you say something about how using OSGi would help us?  At this point, we
are primarily producing a library rather than standalone programs.