Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jochen Zink <jo...@web.de> on 2007/03/29 13:35:11 UTC

[Axis2][Rampart] How to extract User Information?

Hi at all,

I have a state full webservice and use rampart authentication with usernametoken. It works, but is there any possibility to extract the user information?

With the PaswordCallback class I can authenticate the user. But in the ServiceMethod I want to know, which user has called the method. Is this possible?

I tried to put the user manually in the MessageContext inside the PasswordCallbackClass. But the MessageContext is not available inside this class.

Is there another possibility as parsing the soap envelope by hand?

Thanks for your help!

Re: [Axis2][Rampart] How to extract User Information?

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
At each operation invocation we can figure out the user that invoked
that operation [1]

Use MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext() to obtain the message
context at the service.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://wso2.org/library/169