Posted to builds@apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/10/24 22:50:10 UTC

Hudson now uses nested views

Hi

I finally bit the bullet and rearranged the views in Hudson into a
nested structure.

The good part: the horizontal scroll is now gone and the first page is
again usable

The bad part: links to an old view is broken. Please fix any that you know of.

/niklas

Re: Hudson now uses nested views

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Niklas Gustavsson
<ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> I finally bit the bullet and rearranged the views in Hudson into a
> nested structure.

Nice work, thanks!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Hudson now uses nested views

Posted by Jesse Glick <je...@oracle.com>.
On 10/24/2010 04:50 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> I finally bit the bullet and rearranged the views in Hudson into a nested structure.

Didn't you want to wait for

http://issues.hudson-ci.org/browse/HUDSON-1467

instead?