Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ian Mahuron <ia...@dmi.net> on 2000/06/25 19:03:32 UTC

Apache::Request

Is anyone using this module (Apache::Request) in production?  I'm interested
in using it for general client input as well as client uploads.  I'm
terribly concerned about security when it comes to client uploads.  As the
documentation is fairly sparse, does anyone have some snippets of code that
would give me a good idea of how to use this module securely?  I'm also
wondering what the pros/cons are of using this module vs. CGI.pm.

TIA!

Ian