Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/11 17:35:37 UTC

DAS Java M2 RC2 is now available

The DAS Java M2 Release Candidate is available at :

      http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/das_java/RC2/

Changes from DAS Java M2 - RC1

   I have addressed most of issues from the feedback you guys gave me on
RC1, see thread below :

      http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-user%40ws.apache.org/msg00242.html

What's new in DAS Java M2

   DAS Core features

      - MySQL support
      - Static Data Objects
      - Dynamic root for static graphs
      - "Unique" attribute on relationships
      - Explicit ResultSet shape definition
      - Improved logging
      - Programmatic Configuration
      - Helper for empty SDO Graph
      - Convention over configuration
         - Column named "ID" is the PK
         - Column named "xxx_ID" is the FK to table "xxx"

   DAS Samples
      - Tomcat integration and automated DAS samples testing (htmlUnit)
      - DAS Samples now have all dependencies and source code inside the
sample war

   For detailed user documentation and feature descriptions, access Tuscany
DAS Wiki page
      http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview

Please take a look at it and provide your feedback.

Thanks
Luciano Resende

Re: DAS Java M2 RC2 is now available

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I think what we could do for a post-M2 is also the dynamic creation
and population of the companyWeb database, similar to what BigBank account
services does, that makes deployment as simple as deploying the war file
into the app server and it works... no extra setup is needed. I can create a
JIRA for that if people are OK with this change for the future...

- Luciano

Posted by Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com>.
Luciano,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.