Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/16 14:22:13 UTC

Is "server.use.factory.instance" still used ?

I was wondering if the "server.use.factory.instance" property is ever used ?

It seems to me to be some kind of old thing remaining from ancient
age. Am I wrong ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Is "server.use.factory.instance" still used ?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
On 10/16/07, Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> wrote:

> It's history!
>
> On 10/16/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I was wondering if the "server.use.factory.instance" property is ever
> > used ?
> >
> > It seems to me to be some kind of old thing remaining from ancient
> > age. Am I wrong ?
>

> Yep! Yank at will.

Sorry meant to say no you are not wrong.

Alex

Re: Is "server.use.factory.instance" still used ?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
It's history!

On 10/16/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if the "server.use.factory.instance" property is ever used
> ?
>
> It seems to me to be some kind of old thing remaining from ancient
> age. Am I wrong ?

Yep! Yank at will.

Alex