Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/16 13:44:01 UTC

[Apachecon] Artemis presentation today

I am doing a presentation today at ApacheCon Miami.

I am going to present about Artemis at 3:30.   Will have some architectural
view and a quick demo at the end.

Hope to meet some folks there :)
--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [Apachecon] Artemis presentation today

Posted by Martin Eden <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clebert,

Would be great if you could repost here once you have a link to the
recording.

Much appreciated,

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.