Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Jamal, Sarfaraz" <Sa...@VerizonWireless.com.INVALID> on 2016/06/09 16:42:53 UTC

RE: [E] Re: Question about Data Import Handler

I am on SOLR6 =)

Thanks,

Sas

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
Sas,
I have no idea why it might not work, perhaps debugging DIH in Solr Admin
or just via request param might answer this question.
09 июня 2016 г. 19:43 пользователь "Jamal, Sarfaraz"

Posted by "Jamal, Sarfaraz" <Sa...@VerizonWireless.com.INVALID>.
I am sorry I might have missed any replies on this. (I was looking out for them) -

Is what I am trying to do even possible?

Thanks,

Sas

--
Sincerely yours