Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com> on 2014/11/25 11:59:00 UTC

Re: [gsoc] GCE support for Stratos demo

Hi Suriya,

I am upgrading Jclouds to 1.8.1.

Can you please let me know why we cloned Jclouds google-compute-engine and
oauth to Stratos code base. Did you make any custom changes to Jclouds?

When I compared this clone with upstream, this is the only change I found,
which is in Image.java

<       // rawDisk may be null for user created private images
<       this.rawDisk = rawDisk; // checkNotNull(rawDisk, "rawDisk of %s",
name);
---
>       this.rawDisk = checkNotNull(rawDisk, "rawDisk of %s", name);

And read me says,

This code in Stratos is copied from Jclouds GCE [1]
The jclouds GCE code has 2 directories oauth & google-compute-engine
In Stratos, these two directories are mered into one.

Is there any specif reason to do this?

Thanks.

Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos